Monday, February 29, 2016

February 29- reflect on independent homework and Epic Odyssey

We used today to do two things: Reflect on our independent homework and also to take one last look at our Epic Odyssey.

Here is a reminder of what the reflection on the independent homework should look like:

A Reflection might include:

·  What has been working this week
·  What has been frustrating
·  What problems I foresee in the next couple of weeks
·  How I might deal with those problems
·  Pictures of the progress I’m making on a project
·  Links to websites that I’m researching along with thoughts on what I’ve found

Each reflection should be between 50-100 words.

We also spent some time looking at our Epic Odyssey. Students filled out this sheet before completing their story:

List the 5+ stages in your story
Stage
How it happens in the story





















List the 4+ archetypes in your story
Archetype
Character in the story













No comments:

Post a Comment